- You can efficiently perform shared review task or approval task by multiple users on PDF.
- By using the client plug-in function of AnnotationX, you can input review comments using the review guide.
Review task is also possible while displaying the line number.
- You can export a list of review comments, it is possible to easily reflect the review comments in the original document such as Word.
- Added the “offline review” function that enables reviews with external users who cannot use Documentum.
This enables you to seamlessly share the comments of users who can use Documentum and the comments of users who cannot use Documentum.
- Added the function to notify when other users comment on the same document during the review.
This function enables you to continue the review task while checking the latest comments of other users.
- Added the function to temporarily save the comment during the review periodically.
This function enables you to resume the review task from the time of temporary saving even if the client PC goes down for some reason.
- Supports Windows Server 2019.
- Supports Documentum 20.4
- Supports Adobe Acrobat 2020.
|PharmaDoc AnnotationX 2.3||Server Environments|
|– Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|– Windows7, Windows8.1, Windows10
– Adobe Acrobat X, XI, DC 2015, 2017, 2020, DC Continuous
– Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
|– PharmaDoc Quicker
– PharmaDoc Reviewer
|– Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Microsoft Edge
– Google Chrome
|Connection Record with Document Management System|
|– Documentum Content Server 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 16.4, 20.2, 20.4
– D2 4.2, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 16.4, 20.2, 20.4
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* AnnotationX is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.