- This system allows efficient shared review of PDF files.
An efficient review process will be possible by uploading and downloading PDF comments.
- With the Offline Review feature, reviewers without access to Documentum can participate in the review process.
This allows seamless sharing of comments from reviewers who can access Documentum and comments from reviewers who cannot.
- PharmaDoc Reviewer, included in the standard bundle for AnnotationX clients, makes the review process more efficient.
- In addition to Microsoft Internet Explorer, the application now supports Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
- The application now supports Windows Server 2016.
- The application now supports Documentum Content Server 16.4.
|PharmaDoc AnnotationX 2.1||Server Environments|
|– Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016|
|– Windows7, Windows8.1, Windows10
– Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
– Adobe Acrobat X, XI, DC 2015, 2017, DC Continuous
– Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
|– PharmaDoc Quicker
– PharmaDoc Reviewer
|– Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Microsoft Edge
– Google Chrome
|Connection Record with Document Management System|
|– Documentum Content Server 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 16.4
– D2 4.2, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 16.4
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* AnnotationX is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.