- You can efficiently perform shared review task or approval task by multiple users on PDF.
- By using the client plug-in function of AnnotationX, you can input review comments using the review guide.
Review task is also possible while displaying the line number.
- You can export a list of review comments, it is possible to easily reflect the review comments in the original document such as Word.
- Added the “offline review” function that enables reviews with external users who cannot use Documentum.
This enables you to seamlessly share the comments of users who can use Documentum and the comments of users who cannot use Documentum.
- DFS (Documentum Foundation Service) is available for connecting to Documentum. you can use AnnotationX stably by using DFS.
- An unauthorized access check option is added. By using this option, you can check the unauthorized access from computers which AnnotationX are not installed.
- Administrator registration is added. You can register the AnnotationX administrator from the administration function.
- Fixed the AnnotationX menu to display “Disabled by protected mode” to notify that AnnotationX cannot be used when Acrobat is set to protected mode.
- Windows Server 2022 is supported.
|PharmaDoc AnnotationX 3.2||Server Environments|
|– Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2022
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
|– Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
– Adobe Acrobat 2020, DC Continuous (32bit/64bit)
– Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome
|– PharmaDoc Quicker
– PharmaDoc Reviewer
|Connection Record with Document Management System|
|– Documentum D2 16.4, 20.2, 20.4, 21.4, 22.1
– CARA 5.3, 5.6
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* AnnotationX is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* AcrobatR is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.