- Converts Acrobat highlight annotations to redaction annotations in a batch.
- The use of dedicated marking tools in accordance with regulatory requirements makes it easy to perform masking tasks.
- The creation of Redaction Proposal Version (Redaction Proposal PDF, Justification Table for Redaction Proposal Version) and Final Redacted Version (Final Redacted PDF), which used to be a complicated process, can be easily created with a single click.
- Redact automatically checks whether any text remains under the masking area, and pinpoints the areas that have not been unredacted.
Redaction Style Tool
Convert Comments to Marks
Search & Mark Text
Search & Mark Pattern
Mark for Redaction
Mark Just One Character
Mark with Rectanglular
Mark with Fixed Length
Select Mark, Edit Mark
EMA Policy 0070 Compliant
- The “Convert Annotation to Mark” function allows you to convert a Highlight annotation to a Redaction annotation. You can also specify the replacement string and reason.
- The folder selection dialog has been redesigned for ease of use.
- The reason can now be specified by date on the Batch Marking dialog.
- The pull-down menus for the replacement string and reason for the Redaction Style can now be edited.
- Preferences > Justification Table for Redaction Proposal Version > The initial value of the top and bottom edge of the Trimming Range has been changed from 7mm to 2mm.
- Fixed a problem that prevented AnnotationX from uploading the redaction annotations added by Redact.
- Asterisks at the end of replacement strings are now replaced with “*” (six lines) characters.
- Since it is not possible to create a Final Redacted Version from Redaction Proposal PDF, the message “It is not possible to create the Redaction Proposal Version or the Final Redacted Version from the Redaction Proposal PDF” is displayed.
- Windows 11, Microsoft Word/Excel 2021 are supported.
List of Functions
- Support for marking
- – Redact Tool Palette
- – Convert Comments to Marks
- – Batch Marking
- – Search & Mark Text
- – Search & Mark Pattern
- – Mark for Redaction
- – Mark just one character for selected text
- – Mark with Rectangular
- – Mark Date
- – Mark with Fixed Length
- – Select Mark
- – Edit Mark
- Note: Supports “EMA Policy 0070”.
- Create Redaction Proposal Version
- – Create Redaction Proposal Version(Redaction Proposal PDF, Justification Table for Redaction Proposal Version)
- – Specify screenshot area
- – Show/Hide Line Number
- Create Final Redacted Version
- – Create Final Redacted Version (Final Redacted PDF, Verification PDF)
|PharmaDoc Redact 4.0.0||– Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11|
|– Adobe Acrobat DC 2015, 2017, 2020, DC Continuous(64-bit version not available)|
|– Microsoft Word 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, Microsoft 365|
|– Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, Microsoft 365|
|– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8|
|– Microsoft VisualC++ 2015-2019 Redistributable Package (x86)|
|– PharmaDoc Reviewer|
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.