- The dedicated marking tool speeds up the task of highlighting (marking) redaction candidates.
- A verification PDF file, which is automatically created, allows you to check whether all the texts marked for redaction are completely removed. Visual checking can be done easily and quickly.
- A redaction draft (marked-for-redaction PDF, proposed list of redaction items) and a publication-ready copy (redacted PDF) are created automatically.
List of Features
- Support for marking
- Mark a string of words
- Mark for redaction
- Mark a single character
- Mark with a rectangular frame
- Mark dates
- Mark with fixed width
- Creation of a redaction draft
- Marked-for-redaction PDF
- List of redaction items (proposal)
- Creation of a publication-ready document
- Redacted PDF
- Verification PDF
- Clear document properties
- Delete bookmarks
- Delete links
- Convert page to image file (monochromatic image creation supported)
- Marking a single character
This feature allows you to select a character string and mark only the first or last character of the string.
It can be used when a character string is difficult to specify with a mouse, or for marking the last digit of a person’s age.
- A redaction draft can be resubmitted. Corrections are easy to find in a marked-for-redaction PDF file or a proposed list of redactions. The color and opacity of the highlight can be specified.
- A list of redactions (proposal) is exported to MS Word.
- Reasons for marking can be registered in advance.
- Document properties and links can be removed when a redacted PDF file is created.
- More form templates are available that allow Mark Dates.
|PharmaDoc Redact1.3||・Windows 7、Windows 8、Windows 8.1、Windows 10|
|・Adobe Acrobat X、XI、DC 2015、2017、DC Continuous|
|・Microsoft Excel 2010、2013、2016|
PharmaDoc Redact is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.