PharmaDoc LeafChecker will solve your problems for the following cases:
- I need to verify if my leaf files conform to eCTD specifications
- I need to check if the regulatory office would accept an application with my leaf files
- I need to confirm that my leaf files with Japanese characters will work correctly in other environment
- You can access LeafChecker preference settings from various places such as the Desktop
- You can check if Document Properties is cleared
- You can check brand page
- You can check for objects outside of the page area
- You can check certain strings such as ‘Error! there is no reference source’ which indicates a broken link
|PharmaDoc LeafChecker 4.3||Windows 7、Windows 8、Windows 8.1、Windows 10|
|Adobe Acrobat X、XI、DC 2015、2017、DC Continuous|
PharmaDoc LeafChecker is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* LeafChecker is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.