It can be difficult to manage all review comments, such as sorting out the reasons for each comment, missing information, and the importance of each comment.
This tool solves those issues by supporting formatted input of review comments and providing a list of comments with just one click.
- Provides original review comments using notes, highlight, underline, and arrow annotations.
- The user is guided to enter review comments in the required format through a Review Guide dialog which
enables the adding of reasons and importance.
- Even when using Acrobat native comment tools, this tool can generate the review results in Excel format.
- Possible to work with Documentum Annotation Service.
- Enabling and disabling Reviewer
You can now disable Reviewer feature when you are not reviewing.
Use the settings file to configure the initial state of the Reviewer Enabled/Disabled tool button when starting Acrobat.
- When extracting annotations, the time-zone of a PC being used is now output to the [Created Date/Time] section.
- The [Enable/Disable Reviewer] and [Show/Hide Line Number] menus are now displayed.
- Annotations could not be added when there were character objects without a character. This issue has been resolved.
|PharmaDoc Reviewer 5.4.4||– Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1|
|– Adobe Acrobat X, XI, DC 2015, 2017, 2020, DC Continuous|
|– Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Microsoft 365|
|– Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)|
|– PharmaDoc Quicker|
PharmaDoc Reviewer is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.