- The table of contents and bookmarks can be displayed in a list with the preview function.
- In the preview state, you can edit the table of contents character string, character attribute, bookmark character string, and hierarchy.
- Table of contents page creation does not use the table of contents function of Word, and it is possible to execute report publishing at high speed because the table of contents of PDF is created directly.
- It remembers the contents of report publishing once executed.
- It is possible to select the file to publish from the publishing pattern.
- Report publishing can be interrupted (forced termination).
- Diagram bookmark organization function from a PDF file in which heading bookmarks and diagram bookmarks are mixed
When you create a PDF file with PDFMaker, bookmarks with figure numbers in the text are created in the heading bookmarks. In this way, you can extract pictorial bookmarks from a PDF file in which heading bookmarks and pictorial bookmarks are mixed. It is also possible to create a chart table of contents from the extracted chart bookmarks.
- Document in document function
In the conventional Client Publisher, the figure bookmarks existing in all PDF files are aggregated, so it was not possible to prevent the figure bookmarks contained in a specific PDF file from being aggregated. In version 2.0, by using this [Document in Document] function, it is possible to maintain a single document without aggregating the figures and bookmarks in a specific PDF file.
- Page break specification function in the table of contents page
Conventionally, when creating a table of contents, the page breaks on the second line of a character string that spans two lines, or only the title of the table of contents is output and the table of contents entry is output on the next page, so the table of contents is not intended. There may be a page break. In such a case, the page break can be specified by a specific entry. This makes it possible to create a table of contents and a table of contents from the top of the page.
- Enhanced table of contents creation function
It is now possible to insert a tab between the item number and the character string so that the indentation of the table of contents that spans multiple lines can be aligned. With this enhancement, you will be able to create even more beautiful table of contents pages.
- Enhanced bookmark editing function and table of contents editing function
The bookmark editing function and the table of contents editing function have been enhanced. With this enhancement, bookmark entries and table of contents entries can be edited separately.
|PharmaDoc ClientPublisher 2.0||・Windows8.1, Windows10|
|・Adobe Acrobat XI, DC 2015, 2017, 2020, DC Continuous|
|・Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, Microsoft 365|
|・Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.2, 4.7|
|・Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistribute Package Update 3 (x86)|
PharmaDoc ClientPublisher is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.