- Produces a PDF file that compliant with the eCTD specification from MS Office documents.
- Execute rendition process by sending a request from Documentum or drag&drop into a shared folder.
- Supports a wide variety of characters including multilingual text.
- Provides stable software management.
- The system automatically recovers and performs rendition again when the server encounters an error during the rendition process.
- The system also keeps working and continues to the next process even when encountering a document that can’t be converted. An administrator and/or user can receive a notification message when an error occurs.
- Flexible management tool through a Web UI
- You can check the status list for on-going rendition processes. It’s also possible to prioritize the processing of urgent document with a quick & easy interface
- Well-equipped with eCTD-related tools
- We are OpenText Certified Technology Partner.
- We are Certified Technology Partner for Generis corp.
Linked document management system
Optional Functions of PharmaDoc Generator
- Publish Option
In Documentum linkage, you can combine documents included in Virtual Document and register the created PDF file in Documentum.
- Load Balancing Functionality
Queues can be distributed to multiple PharmaDoc Generators for efficient rendition.
- Publish Option
- Available at Documentum Foundation Services(DFS) in case of connecting with Documentum.
you can use stable Documentum connection by using DFS.
- Provided the ability to create diagram bookmarks from Excel files.
you can save the trouble of adding bookmarks to the created PDF file later or changing the bookmark character string by using the character string of the specified cell to create a diagram bookmark.
- Windows Server 2022 is supported.
- Fixed the bug that garbled characters when viewing log files.
- Fixed the bug that the file extension is case sensitive when narrowing down the display of files by file extension on the setting file edit screen.
- Fixed the bug that caused the rendition timeout error if rendition processing failed before the monitoring service started.
- Fixed the bug that general administrators could not change the priority of queues waiting for renditions.
|PharmaDoc Generator 5.4||Versions of Adobe PDF Library||– Windows Server 2019, 2022 / Microsoft Office 2019, 2021, Microsoft 365 / Adobe PDF Library and Adobe PDF Converter|
|Connection linkage||– CARA 5.3, 5.6|
|– Documentum Content Server 16.4, 20.2, 20.4, 21.4|
|– Documentum D2 16.4, 20.2, 20.4, 21.4|
|– Documentum DFS 21.4|
|– Perma Document|
|– PharmaDoc Publisher|
PharmaDoc Generator is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Adobe PDF Library and Adobe PDF Converter are products of Adobe and Datalogics.
* Company names and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.