- Produces a PDF file that compliant with the eCTD specification from MS Office documents.
- Execute rendition process by sending a request from Documentum or drag&drop into a shared folder.
- Supports a wide variety of characters including multilingual text.
- Provides stable software management.
- The system automatically recovers and performs rendition again when the server encounters an error during the rendition process.
- The system also keeps working and continues to the next process even when encountering a document that can’t be converted. An administrator and/or user can receive a notification message when an error occurs.
- Flexible management tool through a Web UI
- You can check the status list for on-going rendition processes. It’s also possible to prioritize the processing of urgent document with a quick & easy interface
- Well-equipped with eCTD-related tools
- We are OpenText Certified Technology Partner.
- We are Certified Technology Partner for Generis corp.
Linked document management system
Optional Functions of PharmaDoc Generator
- Publish Option
In Documentum linkage, you can combine documents included in Virtual Document and register the created PDF file in Documentum.
- Load Balancing Functionality
Queues can be distributed to multiple PharmaDoc Generators for efficient rendition.
- PharmaDoc Generator supports Windows service.
You can use PharmaDoc Generator without logging into Windows.
The security of PharmaDoc Generator has become even stronger with Windows service support.
- Enhanced function for creating heading bookmarks.
When a wildcard “*” is used in a style name, PharmaDoc Generator is possible to specify a style name that does not require the creation of a heading bookmark.
We have improved that a rendition process does not end with an error and is skipped, when an invalid style name exists in a Word file.
- Expansion of Web management screen functions.
We have developed that PharmaDoc Generator is enabled to do batch rendition of multiple files.
|PharmaDoc Generator 5.0||Versions of Adobe PDF Library
(Japanese and English versions)
|– Windows Server 2016, 2019 / Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, Microsoft 365 / Adobe PDF Library and Adobe Normalizer|
|Connection linkage||– CARA|
|– Documentum Content Server 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 16.4, 20.2, 20.4|
|– Perma Document|
|– PharmaDoc Publisher|
PharmaDoc Generator is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Adobe Normalizer and Adobe PDF Library are products of Adobe and Datalogics.
* Company names and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
* If you would like to use the Adobe Acrobat Distiller version with PDG 4.6.0 or later, please contact our support desk.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.
* The supported environment for the Publish option is the PDF Library version only. It does not work with the Adobe Acrobat Distiller version.