- Produces a PDF file that compliant with the eCTD specification from MS Office documents.
- Execute rendition process by sending a request from Documentum or drag&drop into a shared folder.
- Supports a wide variety of characters including multilingual text.
- Provides stable software management.
- The system automatically recovers and performs rendition again when the server encounters an error during the rendition process.
- The system also keeps working and continues to the next process even when encountering a document that can’t be converted. An administrator and/or user can receive a notification message when an error occurs.
- Flexible management tool through a Web UI
- You can check the status list for on-going rendition processes. It’s also possible to prioritize the processing of urgent document with a quick & easy interface
- Well-equipped with eCTD-related tools
- We are OpenText Certified Technology Partner.
- We are Certified Technology Partner for Generis corp.
Linked document management system
Optional Functions of PharmaDoc Generator
- Publish Option
In Documentum linkage, you can combine documents included in Virtual Document and register the created PDF file in Documentum.
- Load Balancing Functionality
Queues can be distributed to multiple PharmaDoc Generators for efficient rendition.
- Documentum 21.4 has been supported.
- The owner can be changed to the publish requester when registering a PDF file for the Publish option (CARA Linkage Option).
This feature enables the publish requester to easily search and view published documents from CARA’s web screen.
- Fixed the bug that CARA Linkage Service error caused when a long string was specified for the version label of a document.
|PharmaDoc Generator 5.2||Versions of Adobe PDF Library
(Japanese and English versions)
|– Windows Server 2016, 2019 / Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, Microsoft 365 / Adobe PDF Library and Adobe Normalizer|
|Connection linkage||– CARA 5.3, 5.6|
|– Documentum Content Server 16.4, 20.2, 20.4, 21.4|
|– Documentum D2 16.4, 20.2, 20.4, 21.4|
|– Perma Document|
|– PharmaDoc Publisher|
PharmaDoc Generator is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Adobe Normalizer and Adobe PDF Library are products of Adobe and Datalogics.
* Company names and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
* If you would like to use the Adobe Acrobat Distiller version with PDG 4.6.0 or later, please contact our support desk.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.
* The system requirements for the Publish option is the PDF Library version only. It does not work with the Adobe Acrobat Distiller version.