- Produces a PDF file that compliant with the eCTD specification from MS Office documents.
- Execute rendition process by sending a request from Documentum or drag&drop into a shared folder.
- Supports a wide variety of characters including multilingual text.
- Provides stable software management.
- The system automatically recovers and performs rendition again when the server encounters an error during the rendition process.
- The system also keeps working and continues to the next process even when encountering a document that can’t be converted. An administrator and/or user can receive a notification message when an error occurs.
- Flexible management tool through a Web UI
- You can check the status list for on-going rendition processes. It’s also possible to prioritize the processing of urgent document with a quick & easy interface
- Well-equipped with eCTD-related tools
- We are OpenText Certified Technology Partner.
- We are Certified Technology Partner for Generis corp.
Linked document management system
Optional Functions of PharmaDoc Generator
- Publish Option
In Documentum linkage, you can combine documents included in Virtual Document and register the created PDF file in Documentum.
- Load Balancing Functionality
Queues can be distributed to multiple PharmaDoc Generators for efficient rendition.
- CARA(Generis corp. product) is now supported.
As a technology partner of Generis, we provide rendition server solutions. The following message was received from James Kelleher, CEO of Generis, with the release of the CARA-linked PharmaDoc Generator.
“We have been partners with PPS for some years, and we are very excited that the partnership is now able to progress to the next level, with the integration of the PharmaDoc Generator and the CARA Life Science Platform. PharmaDoc Generator is a robust and widely-used tool which our mutual customers will benefit greatly from.”
PharmaDoc Generator linked with CARA will be provided as a cloud service.
- Documentum Content Server 20.4 is supported.
- Improved the function to create bookmarks for Word documents.
When a paragraph with a different SEQ field identifier and figure number label name in a Word document is used as a figure bookmark, the corresponding figure parent is identified from the figure number label name. With this function, the figure bookmark of the Word document using SWIFTeS(Word Template) is included in the figure bookmark that matches the figure number label.
- The field length for storing messages in the database has been expanded.
Solved the problem ,when PharmaDoc Generator registers the rendition PDF to Documentum, a table update error occurs because the error message length exceeds the field length on the database in case of the target content does not exist.
|PharmaDoc Generator 4.7||Versions of Adobe PDF Library
(Japanese and English versions)
|– Windows Server 2016, 2019 / Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, Microsoft 365 / Adobe PDF Library and Adobe Normalizer|
|Connection linkage||– CARA|
|– Documentum Content Server 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 16.4, 20.2, 20.4|
|– Perma Document|
|– PharmaDoc Publisher|
PharmaDoc Generator is available with an English or Japanese UI.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Adobe Normalizer and Adobe PDF Library are products of Adobe and Datalogics.
* Company names and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
* If you would like to use the Adobe Acrobat Distiller version with PDG 4.6.0 or later, please contact our support desk.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.
* The supported environment for the Publish option is the PDF Library version only. It does not work with the Adobe Acrobat Distiller version.