- Produces a PDF file that compliant with the eCTD specification from MS Office documents.
- Execute rendition process by sending a request from Documentum or drag&drop into a shared folder.
- Supports a wide variety of characters including multilingual text.
- Provides stable software management.
- The system automatically recovers and performs rendition again when the server encounters an error during the rendition process.
- The system also keeps working and continues to the next process even when encountering a document that can’t be converted. An administrator and/or user can receive a notification message when an error occurs.
- Flexible management tool through a Web UI
- You can check the status list for on-going rendition processes. It’s also possible to prioritize the processing of urgent document with a quick & easy interface
- Quick and pin-point support is provided when encountering a problem with the software.
- The optional Load Balancing feature is available with the newly-released version 3.7 of the rendition server PharmaDoc Generator.
- Conversion of image files (bmp, png, tif, and jpg) to the PDF format
- Supports Acrobat DC 2015
- Faster rendition process
|PharmaDoc Generator 3.7||Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Microsoft Office 2010、Office2013|
|Acrobat Distiller X、XI、DC 2015|
|Adobe Normalizer and Adobe PDF Library|
|・Documentum Content Server 6.7、7.1
・OpenText Content Server 10.5
・SharePoint Server 2010
*actual configuration in customer site
PharmaDoc Generator is available with an English or Japanese UI.
There are two versions of PharmaDoc Generator, one that works with Acrobat Distiller and another that works with Adobe PDF Library/Normalizer.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and /or other countries.