Link Frame Edit Tool
You can create or delete a link frame directly in a PDF file.
- Select a range or character string to easily create a link frame. The color of the characters in the link frame created changes to that of the pre-determined link frame style.
- You can delete a link. The text of the deleted link source changes to black.
It is easy to change to black the color of a character string that used to be a candidate for an external link but has not been made a link.
- You only need to select the text on the TOC page to add links to the TOC.
- The color of the characters on a page can be changed easily from black to blue, and blue to black.
* PharmaDoc is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.
* eCTDSupporters is a registered trademark of Planet Pharma Solutions, Inc. in Japan.